To be eligible for our program, you must solve at least 29 of the cases provided below.
These cases are designed to assess your cognitive abilities, including attention to detail, information processing, logic, and reasoning, which are all crucial for success in our program.
Kindly send us your answers to the 29 cases via email, and we will review them. We will contact you via the email address you provided after reviewing your answers.
Email: wvroac at gmail.com
1. A 49 year old man is seen in the ER because of his sore finger.
2. A 36 year old woman presents to clinic because of nail changes
3. A 62 year old mother of six is seeing you in the clinic for back pain
4. A 63 year old man Is seen today for shoulder pain
5. A 29 year old man with history of right upper chest swelling
6. A 45 year old man is seen with heel pain and swelling.
7. A 78 year old woman seen to review her DXA Examination.
8. A 27 year old caucasian woman seen for a positive ANA test of 1:320
9. A 44-year-old woman presents with severe pain in her left upper back
10. A 55 year old man presents with dry hands
11. A 42 year old woman seen in the clinic with low White Blood Cell count
12. A 32 year old woman is seen in clinic with nail changes.
13. A 25-year-old woman presents to clinic with complaints of low back pain.
14. A 53 year old man presents to clinic with swelling of his hands and a uric acid of 12
15. A 58-year-old woman presents to clinic with difficulty walking.
16. A 49-year-old woman is seen with an abnormal Nerve Conduction Study.
17. A 55-year-old woman is seen because of her right knee is "giving out".
18. A 41-year-old man presents with severe pain and swelling of the right knee.
19. New onset of shoulder pain one day after cleaning his yard
20. A 74 year-old man presents to clinic with generalized pain
21. A 58 year old woman is seen in the ER because of back pain
22. Levofloxacin Complications!
23. A 57 year old man is seen because of Hemoglobin/Hematocrit of 19.2/55.9
24. A 47 year old man is seen because of left knee swelling
25. A 62 year old man is seen with an abnormal X-ray
26. Use of NSAIDs for treatment of Oateoarthritis.
27. A 35 year old woman is seen for persistent skin eruptions
28. A 38 year old woman presents with nail changes
29. A 57 year old woman seen with an ANA of 1:80
30. A 67 year old woman presents with back pain